The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in exporting and importing plugin configurations.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach recommends testing this process in an Outreach Sandbox environment while in beta.
- Outreach recommends making and saving applicable updates to the CRM prior to completing this process.
- This article discusses the export (back-up) process of a CRM plugin configuration. For more information regarding importing a CRM plugin configuration, refer to the How To Import a CRM Plugin Configuration article.
How To Export a CRM Plugin Configuration:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Plugin.
- Click Import/Export in the menu bar.
- Click Export Configuration.
The file downloads to the user's designated folder. The file can be opened, edited, and saved as a back up as applicable.