Attempting to find a corresponding object in Salesforce for a record in Outreach, one of the following errors may occur:
- "No equivalent Lead found, Object is already mapped to Prospect<#>"
- "No equivalent Contact found, Object is already mapped to Prospect<#>"
- "No equivalent Account found, Object is already mapped to Account<#>"
- Outreach Admins
- CRM Syncing
- Navigate to the CRM Advanced plugin settings in Outreach.
- Verify the merge and delete function (described here) is enabled.
- Verify inbound update is enabled for leads, contacts, or accounts, depending on the error you're seeing.
- Create a new record in Salesforce that will be used to merge the duplicate records in Outreach.
- Manually map the duplicate record in Outreach to the newly created record in Salesforce.
- Merge the two Salesforce records, which will merge the records in Outreach.
This issue occurs because there are duplicate records in Outreach and only one record in Salesforce. The duplicate cannot be mapped because the record in Salesforce is already mapped to a second record in Outreach.