You want to manually assign which template is sent to your prospect when adding them to a sequence where some steps have multiple templates.
This process is intended for users who have A/B testing and experiments going on, and you want to manually choose which template is used for your prospects.
- When adding prospects to the sequence during the Add to sequence workflow, click on Edit steps in the bottom left.
- Click the Template dropdown box and choose which template you want to use for that step.
- Repeat step 2 for each additional steps in the sequence if needed.
- Click Save edits in the bottom right once done.
- Click Add to sequence when you're ready to add the prospects to that sequence and complete that workflow.