- Unlock sales pipeline with data-driven decisions: Outreach Data Sharing with Snowflake
- Effortlessly edit recording details in Kaia & link participants
- Enhance compliance efforts with One-Sided Recording for Kaia Voice Calls
- Book next steps with Success Plans Meeting Integration (BETA)
- See opted out prospects in Gmail
- Expanded languages for Outreach Calendar - Japanese (BETA)
- Additional functionality for Column Customization fields
- Unleash new possibilities with Dynamics 365 support in Outreach Everywhere Extension (BETA)
Learn more about these releases by joining our next What's New, What's Next webinar series!
Unlock sales pipeline with data-driven decisions: Outreach Data Sharing with Snowflake
Announcing the General Availability of Outreach Data Sharing with Snowflake starting June 21, 2023. With Outreach Data Sharing, sales leaders can extract the raw data created by seller activities and interactions in Outreach. Once combined with other business data in Snowflake, teams can gain more sophisticated insights that enable more data-driven decisions.
June 21, 2023
To get access to Outreach Data Sharing with Snowflake, contact your customer success manager
Effortlessly edit recording details in Kaia
While Kaia can automatically link call participants to known prospects, now you can add and update essential details about opportunities, accounts, and prospects - right in the recording page.
End of June
Ensure your opportunity and account data is accurate in all critical meetings by making updates right in the Kaia recording page. Link Kaia participants to known prospects or add participants as new prospects if not already in Outreach so that Reps/Managers can find recordings that involved a particular prospects.
Enhance compliance efforts with One-Sided Recording for Kaia Voice Calls
One-sided call recording is another mechanism that organizations can use to achieve their compliance goals by recording only the seller side of Kaia Voice calls.
Available for beta in June, general availability in July
One-sided call recording is a user profile setting configured by administrators. When one-sided recording is enabled, calls placed to/from area and country codes configured in the restricted call recording areas can be one-sided recorded rather than recording disabled entirely for these calls. One-sided call recordings retain live content cards triggered from either buyer or seller speaking and live meeting transcript of both buyer and seller.
Book next steps with Success Plans Meeting Integration [BETA]
Book a meeting by launching the Outreach calendar directly from a Success Plan.
Available for beta in July
While collaborating with your buying team, you can now launch the Outreach calendar and book a meeting directly from a Success Plan, making it easy to progress the plan to the next step with ease. If for any reason the meeting is rescheduled, the new date will automatically be reflected in the Success Plan.
See opted out prospects in Gmail
A prospect who has opted out from email communication in Outreach is now clearly highlighted in Gmail when composing an email to that prospect.
June 16, 2023
A prospect's status will be clearly highlighted in Gmail
- A prospect's status will now be visible in the contact card using a colored dot:
- A prospect in Outreach - blue dot
- An opted out prospect in Outreach - orange dot
- A prospect not in Outreach - gray dot
- A banner will be displayed informing the user that the prospect has opted out
- An opted out prospect cannot be added to Outreach sequence (other Gmail extension features can still be used - snippets, templates, calendars, reminders)
Expanded languages for Outreach Calendar - Japanese [BETA]
Users can now send their calendar availability and link to the public calendar in Japanese. The language of the public calendar can also be changed to Japanese.
Please reach out to your CSM if you would like to be enrolled in the Beta.
Beta available now
Public calendar was localized to Japanese. Prospects are able to choose Japanese from the language picker in the upper-right corner.
While inserting availability or a public calendar link, users will have an option to change the language of the Meeting widgets (Insert availability or Insert calendar link) to Japanese.
Additional functionality for Column Customization fields
Additional Column Customization feature is now supported for more native fields.
New support for the following fields across Prospect, Account and Opportunity records:
- Prospect: Title, Source, Lead score, Nickname, Address (City, State, Country), On market
- Account: Natural name, Company type, Industry, Number of employees, Buyer intent score, Locality, LinkedIn employees, Website URL, LinkedIn URL
- Opportunity: Opportunity Type, Close Date, Amount, Probability of close(%), Created Date, Updated Date
Unleash new possibilities with Dynamics 365 support in Outreach Everywhere Extension (BETA)
Public Beta - June 20, 2023
- Outreach decorations that enable you to perform quick actions directly from Dynamics 365 (import, call, email).
- Extension sidebar offers a narrow view of the Outreach web app that adjusts the content as you move through your Dynamics instance. You can also perform actions from there.
- Import prospects, accounts, and opportunities from Dynamics to Outreach
- Send emails or call with Outreach without leaving the Dynamics platform
- Have a handy version of the Outreach web app at your disposal when working with Dynamics without constant switching between these two platforms