How to in Outreach find a mapped user's Salesforce or Dynamics ID (External ID)?
- User management
- User mappings in the plugin
- Go to Administration - Users
- Uncheck the 'User status is active' filter, in order for the search results to include also locked users
- Search for the user by the email address or full name
- Select the user by clicking on the checkbox to the left of its name
- Click on the 3 dots as indicated and then on 'export'
- Select 'Download now'.
- Locate the external ID in the downloaded file in the column 'User external ID'
A user's external ID is needed for locating that user's mapping in the User object in the CRM plugin as well as for checking whether that user is mapped in the plugin at all.