You are trying to sign in to the Outreach system, but you do not remember your password. You want to submit a password reset request.
- Outreach users with an active user account
- Outreach organizations that are not using their own single sign on (SSO) method. If you are using an SSO, you will have to reach out to your IT team.
- Go to the Sign-In page at www.Outreach.io.
- Input your Outreach email login ID and click Next.
- Click the Forgot password? link.
Note: If you do not see this page and you are redirected to another site, then you have an SSO connection that is set up by your Org. In this case, you will have to reach out to your IT team for a password change/update request.
- Confirm your Outreach email login ID and then click Submit.
The password reset email will come from email@example.com. Please make sure this email address is not blocked and not marked as unsafe/spam.
The password reset email subject should be Outreach Reset Password Instructions.
If you have not received the email and have checked your folders and spam, please feel free to reach out to our Support team and we'll be happy to help.