The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in accessing and reviewing the users basic information in the Outreach platform. This includes First Name, Last Name, Outreach ID, Email, Phone Number, custom fields, and Title.
- Outreach Admins
- The same email address cannot be used twice in Outreach, even in a different instance. The email address should be unique. If you need to use the email address for another seat, change the email to a test email such as firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow you to use the email address again in Outreach.
- Please ensure your Outreach Support Portal user profile name and email address match these values.
- If you log in to Outreach via third-party SSO (such as Okta), your email address is set by the integration and may not be directly editable here.
- Access the Outreach platform.
- In the bottom left corner of the navigation bar, click on Administration (Gear Icon).
- From the left side panel, select Users.
- Click on the user you need to edit by clicking on the user name.
- Click Edit from the left upper corner.
- Under General, click on Your account (or Basic Info in some interfaces) review the entered information.
- Updated the information as needed.
- To edit the email address, click on the Change email address button, this should open a new window to let you edit the email address information.
- If changes were made, click the Save button.