Kaia does not auto-join the zoom call when a meeting begins or the Kaia window is not launching
- Outreach Kaia
Confirm the following settings are configured correctly and all required aspects are present.
Kaia Bot does not auto-join the zoom call
- No prospect on the calendar invite
- The meeting event has not synced to Outreach yet
- The user’s calendar is not synced with Outreach
- The user does not have a Kaia license
- Zoom meeting is password protected but wasn’t provided to kaia
- The meeting’s host Kaia user preference is not set to auto-join.
Kaia live window does not launch
- The user does not have an active (logged in) Outreach tab open
- The user does not have the chrome extension installed
- The user has pop-ups blocked
- The user may need to select “Join meeting with Kaia” button if they have the landing page
- The user is using Chrome in full-screen mode and the live Window opened on some other tab without the user noticing
- It did open, but some other window is obscuring it
- The user does not have Zoom authenticated
Kaia Live failed to launch even when the user tries to force Kaia into the meeting (‘Join meeting with Kaia’ button, Landing Page link)
- The user does not have their Conference URL configured in their Outreach Meeting settings
- User was logged out from Outreach Chrome Extension, and needs to re-login.