Outreach has several options for searching emails via the Outbox, including sender, delivery date, etc. However, you may need to locate a mailing or group of mailings based on the subject line content.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Admins
Please note that your Outbox results may be limited based on the email visibility settings in your permissions profile, and you will need Export permissions in order to complete this process.
- Click Outbox from the left sidebar
- Select Add Filter, and apply any relevant filters. If you know the email sender name or an estimated delivery date, we recommend applying these filters to narrow down your results as much as possible.
- Click the top checkbox to select all emails that match your filters.
- Click the three-dots menu in the top toolbar, and select Export Emails. If your results contain less than 200 emails, you can directly download the CSV from this dialogue, otherwise the CSV will be emailed to you in a few minutes.
- From the exported CSV, you can filter the full list by columns such as Subject Line, Prospect Account Name, Sequence Name, etc. to locate your mailing.