The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Admins in configuring Kaia Permission settings that removes user’s ability to download or externally share call recordings as well as to remove sensitive information from Kaia post-meeting summary email. Kaia Permission settings provide a way for organizations to remove unauthenticated access to call recordings and meeting details.
- Outreach Administrator
- These settings apply to all users at the organization and to all Kaia recordings past and future.
- Past links generated for a call recording will be disabled when the permission to generate sharing links is removed
What is the feature?
Kaia Permissions settings provide a way for organizations to remove unauthenticated access to call recordings and meeting details within post-meeting email summaries.
Key functions of the feature:
Removes user’s ability to download or externally share call recordings and removes meeting details from the post-meeting email summary.
How to add, install, access:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Navigate to Admin Settings > Kaia.
- Scroll down to Permissions and you will find two items.
- Allow users with access to download recordings
- Allow users with access to generate a public link to share recordings
- Uncheck these permissions to prevent users from being able to download Kaia call recordings or generate a public link to share the recording.
- To remove details about meeting notes, action items, and content cards discussed during the meeting uncheck the box. This removes these details from all Kaia post-meeting emails for all users in the organization.
When download and share permission is removed, the share and download buttons typically available at the top right of the recording are no longer available when those permissions are unchecked.