Signatures help you personalize your emails by sharing contact information such as your company, phone number, title and address. To add your signature to your outbound emails, you'll need to add it to your mailbox settings.
Add a Signature to Your Mailbox
To find the signature field:
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach
- On the top of the page, select "mailboxes"
- Click on "edit" in your mailbox to see the settings
To create a signature:
- Type or copy/paste your signature into the signature field on the right
- If your signature contains an image, you may embed this through the image icon at the bottom of the text editor
- It is recommended to use the 'remove formatting' icon to match the size/font of your signature to the size/font of your emails