Signatures help you personalize your emails by sharing personal information such as your name and company, or other data like your phone number, title and address.
To add your signature to your outbound emails, you'll need to add it to your mailbox.
Add a Signature to Your Mailbox
To find the signature field:
- Go to Settings > You > Mailboxes tab
- Click on your mailbox to see the settings
To create a signature:
- Type or copy/paste your signature into the signature field on the right
- If your signature contains an image, you may embed this through the image icon at the bottom of the text editor
- It is recommended to use the 'remove formatting' icon to match the size/font of your signature to the size/font of your emails