Cloning a sequence creates a copy of an existing sequence to make modifications for your own use.
Clone a Sequence from the Sequence Overview Page
- On the left hand navigation bar, click on the book icon and select "sequences". If your navigation bar is expanded, the sequence overview page can be reached by clicking on the paper airplane.
- Find the sequence you'd like to clone and click the arrow that appears to the right of the sequence.
- Select "Clone"
- Rename your sequence and adjust the sequence type and sharing settings as desired.
- Add or remove sequence steps, reorder sequence steps, adjust templates, and adjust the sequence settings as needed.
- Once you've finished modifying your sequence, enable the master toggle on the top of the page.