Cloning a sequence creates a copy of an existing sequence, so you can make minor tweaks that won't have an impact on the original sequence. Cloning a sequence is useful for the following reasons:
- Give the same sequence to another user without sharing the sequence with the entire team.
- Edit a sequence that is owned by another user to A/B test.
- Edit sequences with active prospects
Clone a Sequence from the Sequence Overview Page
- On the left hand navigation bar, click on the book icon and select "sequences". If your navigation bar is expanded, the sequence overview page can be reached by clicking on the paper airplane button.
- Find the sequence you'd like to clone and click the three dots that appear on the right-hand side of the listed sequence.
- Select "Clone"
- Rename your sequence and adjust the sequence type and/or sharing settings as desired.
- Add or remove sequence steps, reorder sequence steps, adjust templates, and adjust the sequence settings as needed in the newly created sequence.
- Once you've finished modifying your sequence, enable the master toggle on the top of the page.