The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in cloning an existing sequence in Outreach.
Cloning a sequence creates a copy of an existing sequence, enabling users the ability to make minor tweaks that won't have an impact on the original sequence. Cloning a sequence is useful for the following reasons:
- Give the same sequence to another user without sharing the sequence with the entire team.
- Edit a sequence that is owned by another user to A/B test.
- Edit sequences with active prospects
- Outreach Users
How To Clone a Sequence from the Sequence
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequences icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click the More Options icon to the far-right of the sequence to be cloned.
- Select Clone from the More Options dropdown menu.
- Configure the sequence settings as applicable on the Cloning Sequence popup.
- Click Create and enable the cloned sequence.
The Sequence is ready for use.