Each sequence is assigned a schedule that tells the sequence when it can or cannot send emails. The schedule that is set as your 'default' will be automatically assigned to any new sequence you create.
Set as Default
To set your schedule as the default:
- Go to Settings > Account > Schedules
- Hover your mouse over your schedule
- Click the arrow on the right
- Choose 'Set as Default'
Change Schedule for a Sequence
To change or assign a particular schedule to a sequence:
- Go to Sequences
- Click on your sequence
- Select the Settings tab of the sequence
- Change the assigned schedule in the 'Delivery Schedule' drop-down field
- Choose between "Calendar Days" or "Schedule Days" as the Interval Type
- Note that Calendar Days will send out based on the 7 day schedule taking weekends into consideration while Schedule Days will send regardless what day of the week it is.
- Click 'Save' button in the top right