Your sequence’s safety settings help monitor which prospects you want to enter your sequence. There are three safety settings that apply on the sequence level. They live under the sequence settings page, and users (with the correct permissions) can modify these. Safety settings exist to prevent emails from ending up in a Prospect's spam box or to help prevent a Prospect from unsubscribing from future emails. They apply to each sequence, individually, allowing for a lot of flexibility for users in your account.
These settings help answer the following questions:
- How many times can a prospect be added to this sequence?
- Only once (Default)
- More than once, if not already active
- More than once, anytime
- Can a prospect be in multiple sequences at once?
- Yes (Default)
- Yes, but only to other exclusive sequences
- How often can I contact prospects?
- Blank (Default)
- This field can range from minutes to years
Note: Safety settings are defaulted to be on the safest setting.