The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in deleting sequences from Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- Deleting a sequence removes the sequence from Outreach entirely and cannot be undone or recovered.
- Deleting a sequence does not affect the analytics associated with the content.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Sequence List View page, click More Options to the right of the applicable sequence.
- Select Delete from the dropdown menu.
- Click Yes on the Delete Sequence confirmation popup.
The applicable sequence has been removed from the Outreach Platform.