You may choose to forego connecting the Salesforce plugin to simply Bcc outbound emails to the Activity of a Lead or Contact. This is not recommended if you have set up and enabled the Salesforce Plugin.
Automatically BCC Salesforce on all outgoing emails
1. Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of Outreach. Under the general settings, find the section labeled "Email Sending".
2. Find your Salesforce BCC link for your specific company in your Salesforce settings.
3. Click on the "Add Recipient" button and enter your Salesforce BCC link.
4. Save your settings.
1) If you are not using the Salesforce plugin, each user will have to follow these steps to enable auto-BCC to Salesforce.
2) Please ensure that your BCC to SFDC email address is correct. If it is not correct, your emails will bounce.