To use a 3rd party mailing service within Outreach, you will need to update your smtp (Sending) settings in the Mailboxes tab within the Settings section. These settings should be available to you through your 3rd party service and can be updated by you.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my email password in Outreach?
- How do I remove the formatting from my emails?
- How do I mark a prospect as replied if they reply outside of a sequenced email?
- How do I use a 3rd party service for mailing to increase our outbound email limits?
- What is a Reply email?
- How do I increase my organization's daily email limit?
- How do I edit email limits for my mailbox only?
- How do I edit or remove an individual email for a Prospect in a sequence?