Outreach Admins have the option to hide emails and email activity for prospects. When this setting is enabled, Outreach users will not see email activity or email content related to these prospects within the Outreach Platform.
- Outreach Admins
- Outreach recommends including domains that are often used to send/receive sensitive information.
- This procedure will not impact sync of email data to the CRM.
- Log in to Outreach as an Admin.
- Click on Administration.
- Under Organization, click on Org info.
- In the field labeled "Hide emails and activity for prospects with specific email addresses:", enter the domains where Outreach should not show any emails or email activity.
- Each domain should be on its own line.
- Use an asterisk as a wildcard as needed.
- *@domain.com - any email ending with @domain.com
- name@* - any email starting with name
- *name* - any email including name
- Click on Save.