The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in enabling and disabling an unsubscribe link in sequences.
While not all communication requires the unsubscribe link, unsubscribe links are incredibly helpful as a feedback loop from Prospects as to communication preference and overall interest. Far less helpful alternatives include delete/archive, or mark as spam.
For more information on the importance of, admin processes, and additional unsubscribe link resources, refer to the applicable articles.
- Outreach Users
- The unsubscribe link only applies to sequence emails, and is therefore adjusted from within the sequence ruleset. For more information regarding Rulesets in Outreach, refer to the applicable articles.
How To Enable or Disable the Unsubscribe Link - User Process
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Sequence landing page, click the applicable sequence.
- On the Sequence configuration page, click Settings in the menu bar.
- Click the Ruleset in the Sequence Ruleset field.
- On the Edit Ruleset landing page, click to enable or disable the Add unsubscribe link to emails option.
- Click Save.
Changes have been saved successfully.