The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in configuring an alias email for Outreach.
- Outreach Users
- To add additional mailboxes, users must submit a request to Outreach Support.
- Users may only add mailboxes to their user seat which belong to them personally, not a colleague's.
- Users cannot add shared or group email addresses such as info@ or help @.
- Each users has a limit of two total mailboxes.
- Users must comply with the Outreach Email User License Agreement.
How To Configure an Alias Email Address:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the Settings landing page, click mailboxes in the menu bar.
- Click Edit for the applicable email address.
- Select the applicable email provider from the Email Provider dropdown menu. Note: Alias email addresses must be configured using the Password Legacy mailbox options for the applicable mail service provider. Gmail and O365 now require app-specific passwords and other providers may require users to configure 2FA. For more information, refer to the applicable articles in the Additional Resources section of this article. Note: Selecting the Gmail Legacy option as a provider requires configuration of an application-specific password with 2-Step Verification. For more information, refer to the Set Up an Alias With Gmail's 2-Step Verification article.
- Input the primary email address in the Username field.
- Click Change Password and input the password used to sign into the primary email address.
- Click to enable the Sending and Syncing toggles as applicable.
- Click Save.