The purpose of this article is to provide Outreach users an introduction and overview to configuring multiple mailboxes.
For more information regarding Outreach mailbox configuration and set up, refer to the articles in Mailbox Settings section of Getting Started.
- Users may only add mailboxes to their user seat which belong to them personally (not a colleague’s).
- Users cannot add shared or group email addresses such as info@ or hello@.
- Each user has a limit of two total mailboxes.
- Comply with the Outreach End User License Agreement
To add additional mailboxes, Submit a Request via the Outreach Support Portal.
Setting up an Email Alias
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidbar.
- On the Settings landing page, click Mailboxes in the menu bar.
- Click Set Up Account for the applicable email address.
- Select the applicable email provider from the Email Provider dropdown menu. Note: Alias email addresses must be configured using the Password Legacy mailbox options for the applicable mail service provider. For more information regarding configuring alias email accounts, refer to the applicable article. Note: Selecting the Gmail Legacy option as a Provider requires configuration of an application-specific password with Two-Step Verification. For more information regarding configuring an alias email with two-step verification, refer to the Set Up An Alias With Gmail's 2-Step Verification article.
- Input the primary email address in the Username filed.
- Click Change Password and input the password used to sign into the primary email address.
- Click to enable the Sending and Syncing toggles as applicable.
- Click Save.
Your account has been successfully updated.