The Outbox menu section displays your sent and scheduled messages from all sequence and single/bulk emails.
You can see when emails are scheduled to be sent or when emails have been delivered. In addition, you also have the option to force send or reschedule an email from the outbox.
Finding the Outreach Outbox
The Outreach outbox is found on the left hand navigation panel. If your navigation panel is collapsed, the outbox is nested under the chat bubble icon. If it's expanded, the outbox is an outbox icon.
Sort & Filter the Outbox
You have a number of filtering options available in the outbox to find the prospect that are most relevant to your need. To sort and filter the outbox, click on the "Views & Filters" option on the top left corner of the outbox page. Select "Sort & Filter" from the top of the panel that opens.
- From - The mailbox that was used to deliver the email
- Mailing Type - The type of email that was sent to the prospect (one-off, sequence, or bulk email).
- Failure Reasons - Most common reasons emails fail to deliver to the prospect
- Date Range - The dates the emails were:
- Scheduled at
- Delivered at
- Replied to
- State - The condition of the email
- Opted Out
Saving Outbox Smart Views
Smart Views let you save common searches. Because you have such a large number of You have a filtering options available, you can save time by saving your views.
- In the outbox, click on the "Views & Filters" option on the top left corner of the outbox page. Use the sort & filter options to find the prospect that are most relevant to your need.
- Once you've added the conditions, click on "+Add as New Smart View" on the bottom of the panel.
- Name your smart view, select the owner of the view, and decide whether or not it should be shared with other members of your team.
- Click "Create".
- On the Views & Filters panel, click into the Smart Panel option, where your new smart view is located! To make edits, click on the dropdown arrow that appears when you hover over the name.
Deliver an Email from the Outbox
- Click the 'envelope' icon next to the upper right hand corner to compose a single email. Alternatively, you can click the Quick Actions button to compose a bulk email.
- Enter prospect names into the 'To' field. As you type their name, a dropdown will appear. Select the appropriate name from the dropdown.
- You can write your email, or use a template or snippet to quickly add pre-written content.
- Type your content or add a template, or snippet.
- Send your email. If you have any unmerged variables, Outreach will warn you before scheduling your email for delivery.
Note: You may only email 50 prospects or less using the Bulk Compose feature. If you need to email more than 50 prospects, create a sequence instead. You can also sequence a group of prospects from this tab by clicking the '+' icon and selecting 'Sequence'. Click the 'mail' icon at the top of the screen.
To learn how to retry failed emails, see this article.