To remove formatting in your templates, please click the capital A button in the lower left-hand corner then click the eraser icon.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my email password in Outreach?
- How do I remove the formatting from my emails?
- How do I mark a prospect as replied if they reply outside of a sequenced email?
- How do I use a 3rd party service for mailing to increase our outbound email limits?
- Bcc emails to Salesforce (not recommended if Salesforce integration is live)
- What is a Reply email?
- How do I manually opt someone out?
- How do I increase my organization's daily email limit?
- How do I edit email limits for my mailbox only?
- How do I edit or remove an individual email for a Prospect in a sequence?