Opt a Single Prospect Out
1. Find the prospect that needs to be opted out.
2. Click into the prospect profile.
3. Click on the dropdown button next to the edit button on the top right of the page and select "Opt Out".
Opt Out Multiple Prospects
1. Filter your prospects so you have a list of individuals that need to be opted out.
2. Select the prospects and click on the ellipses on the top of the page. Select "Opt Out". A tag will appear on the prospects, confirming that they have been opted out.
Note: When prospects are opted out, they cannot be emailed or called from within Outreach.