To skip one or more steps in a Sequence, users can use the 'Move to Step' option within the Sequence menu. From the Sequences menu, click on: (Sequence Name) > Prospects > (hover over Prospect) > (click drop down arrow on right side) > Move To Step'. To select multiple prospects, click on: "Select All" checkbox > More > 'Move To Step'.
Articles in this section
- Do Auto-OOTO Replies Count Toward My Reply Rate?
- How do I add tagged groups of prospects to a sequence?
- If I don't need/want the unsubscribe link on in a particular sequence, how would I turn that off?
- Manually Mark Prospects as Finished (Replied)
- I copy/pasted some content into a template and it is showing in different formats. How can I fix this?
- Bulk Compose vs Sequence Emails
- Can I have some prospects skip a step in a sequence?
- What does this error message mean? "Validation failed: Prospect already targeted"
- How do I skip a step in a sequence?