Add Tags on the Import
There are two ways to add tags during the import process:
- Add a column to the CSV file, label it "Tags" and map the Tags columns to the Tags field in Outreach. Add multiple tags by separating them by commas in the Tags column
- Add tags to the entire list on the third import screen. Add multiple tags by clicking enter after every tag.
The steps for importing a CSV are outlined here.
Add Tags within Outreach
1. In the Prospects or account list views, you can add or remove tags by selecting the tag icon towards the top of the screen.
2. You can add multiple tags by clicking "enter" after typing each tag.
3. After you have finished importing the list, you will see blue hyperlinks next to the prospects names; these are the tags you have created.
Search and Filter Using Tags
There are a few ways that you can search/filter for prospects and accounts by tags.
1. You can now click on the tag hyperlink to filter by that tag
2. Use the search bar and type in tags:"Agriculture" to filter all of the prospects with "Agriculture" as a tag.
3. You can also search AND and OR statements, for example - tags:"Agriculture" AND tags:"NY" - This will result in all of the NY prospects in the Agriculture industry.