The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in retrying a step where a prospect failed to complete the task.
Outreach has a variety of safeguards in place to help users avoid common mistakes before emails go out to your prospects. Safeguards can cause emails to fail both in a sequence and when sending single emails.
- Outreach Users
How To Retry Failed Sequence Steps:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Search, sort and filter to access the applicable Sequence.
- Click the sequence and click Prospects.
- Click the more options icon and select Retry.
- Click Yes to confirm retrying the Prospect.