The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in retrying a step where a prospect failed to complete the task.
Outreach has a variety of safeguards in place to help users avoid common mistakes before emails go out to your prospects. Safeguards can cause emails to fail both in a sequence and when sending single emails.
- Outreach Users
How To Retry Failed Sequence Steps:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort, filter, and select the applicable Sequence.
- Click Prospects and select Prospects from the dropdown menu.
- Click the More Options icon (ellipses) and select Retry.
- Click Yes to confirm retrying the Prospect.