Connecting Outreach with Microsoft Exchange
1. Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of Outreach.
2. Select "mailboxes" on the top of the page and click "edit". If this is your first time setting up your mailbox, the box will say "set up your account".
3. Under the email provider dropdown menu, select "Exchange". Click "Change Password", add your Exchange/Outlook password, and hit enter.
4. Under EWS Endpoint, click 'Auto-discover'. If the EWS endpoint is not easily discoverable, try using the URL used to log into your email through the browser.
If you log into email online at https://mail.company-name.com/owa, the endpoint would likely be https://mail.company-name.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx
If you're still experiencing difficulty in locating this URL - perform a Microsoft Connectivity Test. On successful completion of this, the .asmx link will provide you with the EWS Endpoint needed.
If the admin of your email server has not set up the EWS Endpoint, please refer to this article.
If you cannot find your EWS endpoint or if the auto-discover does not work, please contact your IT department. You do not need to adjust the Exchange Version or SSL Verification settings.
4. Enable sending and syncing. The toggles will turn green if the connection to your mailbox is successful.
5. Save your changes.
Note: Errors that read "Unauthorized request" indicate an incorrect username or password