To Connect Outreach with Microsoft Exchange 2013/2010:
- Go to Settings > You > Mailboxes
- Under Email Provider, choose 'Exchange Server'
- Enter your Exchange/Outlook username and password
- Under EWS Endpoint, click 'Autodiscover'. If the EWS endpoint is not easily discoverable, try using the URL used to log into your email through the browser. If you cannot find your EWS endpoint or if the autodiscover does not work, please contact your IT department.
- For example, if you log into email online at https://mail.company-name.com/owa, the endpoint would likely be https://mail.company-name.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- If you're still experiencing difficulty in locating this URL - perform a Microsoft Connectivity Test. On successful completion of this, the .asmx link will provide you with the EWS Endpoint needed.
- If the admin of your email server has not set up the EWS Endpoint, please refer to this article.
- Enable SENDING and SYNCING (toggle must turn green to ensure connection was successful)
- Note: Errors that read "Unauthorized request" indicate an incorrect username or password
- Click Save
**if your mailbox hasn't been set up yet, it will say "set up account" instead of "edit"