The Outreach Support AI Assistant is our helpful and powerful chatbot. This LLM-powered tool has access to our vast Outreach knowledge library and is able to succinctly answer Outreach customer questions while directing users to applicable resources for more detail. We are excited to offer this intuitive and easy-to-access resource to our customers and deliver quick, efficient, and accurate answers and solutions that help make your Outreach-related operations productive and successful!
What can the Outreach Support chatbot do for me?
In its current iteration, our AI Assistant can:
- Provide direct or summary answers to questions based on publicly available Outreach content, including the ability to coherently draw from multiple multiple sources
- Direct you to our Support help request form on demand or when unable to find a satisfactory answer
- Auto-recognize, understand, perform content search in, and reply in your language
COMING SOON: Planned near-term enhancements will allow you to open help requests and, later, connect directly with our Support team from within the bot (per the channels available in your Support Plan).
What kind of content sources does the bot use to answer questions?
Our AI Assistant leverages the same pool of knowledge delivered via our rich site search, including help articles, best practice guides, blog posts, recent incident updates, product and feature descriptions, and descriptions of our available training courses and webinars.
Do I need to log in to use the AI Assistant?
No, for effortless access, the bot is available here on our public Outreach Support Portal website. (If you need to open a help request with our teams, however, you will be asked to sign in.)
What's the best way to make sure I get a helpful answer from the bot?
Try to be as specific about what you need help with as possible, while avoiding referring to account-specific details.
Keep each messages focused on one particular question or item rather than entering a very detailed description that covers multiple areas of concern.
If one way of asking a question elicits an unsatisfactory response, try rephrasing or consider adding additional language that may clarify what you are looking for.
- sequence help is very vague and may not return something you are specifically looking for.
- I have a user in our SDR group who started recently and set up an email schedule but went on vacation for Christmas and we need to figure out how to pause these is overly detailed, making it difficult for the bot to parse exactly what you need help with.
- I need help with sequence holiday settings will best ensure that information is not only found and returned, but is also relevant to the request.
Note that, to avoid giving altogether bad information as much as possible, our Assistant is specifically designed to only provide answers when it calculates a certain confidence threshold based on the information it finds relative to your query. This confidence threshold may not be reached in the event of any combination of issues with:
- the specific phrasing of a user query
- the specific terminology used in published documentation
- the composition of published documentation
How does the bot get better at answering questions?
The bot improves over time with a combination of:
- user feedback (thumbs up/down)
- Outreach team manual review, tuning, and configuration
- continuous updates to our documentation
- AI training model upgrades
Some improvements may be more rapid than others, but the AI Assistant particularly benefits from the fact that our Support team reviews and updates our help articles with every customer interaction, ensuring the information the bot relies on is as fresh and relevant as possible.
How can I leave feedback on my bot experience?
Feedback on your experience is essential to helping us tune and train our Assistant to be as accurate and helpful as possible.
When the bot has provided a response, simply hover over the message bubble and click one of the thumbs up or thumbs down icons in the upper right. (You may need to scroll up in the window to see the appropriate area.)
I don't need a bot, I need someone to help me now.
We totally understand that sometimes you just need to engage with our team, and we are ready to help! You can tell the Assistant that you want to connect with Support and it will provide a direct link to open a help request, no further questions asked.
You can also feel free to engage our team via any other channels available on your Support Plan. Learn more about contacting Outreach Support here.