Note: if your most recent contract with Outreach was executed on or after Aug 22nd, 2018 please refer to the top pricing "Voice Usage Packages." If you have a voice pricing prior to Aug 22nd, please refer to the "Legacy Voice Usage Pricing" section. Please reach our to your Outreach representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Voice Usage Packages
Local Presence Add-On Prices
To see the per minute rates for outgoing international calls, click here. To understand the per month cost of international numbers, plus the per minute rate for receiving incoming calls to those numbers, click here.
Legacy Voice Usage Pricing
For contracts effective before Aug 21, 2018
Some Basics of Calling
- To access Voice, organizations must have Voice included in their contract.
- Calls are charged per minute, rounded up to the nearest minute.
- Usage is billed at the end of the month for the month's usage.
- Phone numbers are billed separately from minutes used.
- Billing will be transacted through our standard billing processor.
- If an organization chooses to pay by credit card, a transaction fee will be added of 3%.
- To access Voice and get started, please contact your Outreach Account Executive.
- For an overview of the difference between VOIP and Bridge dialing, please visit this article.
Minutes Cost Overview:
- Outreach bills on minutes used, rounded up to whole minute.
- Minutes are counted once the call connects.
Outbound Call Rates:
VOIP Calls - $0.012/min
Bridge Calls - $0.024/min
Phone Number Rates:
To make calls through Voice, users need to select one or more phone numbers to dial out through for both bridge and VOIP calls. When an end recipient sees a call coming inbound, they will see this phone number you have selected through Outreach.
Users can select a phone number based on country and area code to dial through as detailed in this article. Reserving a phone number incurs a monthly flat cost of $1 per USA-based phone numbers. If you are dialing internationally, please reach out to the support team to understand associated costs.