The purpose of this article is to provide an overview to Outreach users regarding Outreach Voice pricing and packages.
Note: Contracts executed before May 11, 2020, including deprecated voice usage packages (e.g. $7 user/month Domestic Inbound Plan, $10 user/month Domestic Outbound plan, or $25 user/month Unlimited Domestic voice usage packages) may maintain through the end of the contract term. Once the term is up, users will need to contact support to update the voice package.
- Outreach Voice Calling Plans includes inbound and outbound calls. Additional numbers are billed for monthly.
- Outreach voice, including unlimited plans, is designed for normal commercial (up to 3000 minutes of calls per month).
- Outreach may charge for excessive usage over the allotted 3000 minutes per month.
- Minutes are defined as connected time only.
- Calls users made by bridging to an external phone establish two effective simultaneous calls and are counted as two calls.
For more information regarding detailed pricing, refer to the Voice Pricing spreadsheet.
Monthly Global Package
- Outreach Global Calling Plan covers calling in 50 countries; calling additional countries is billed at individual country per minute rates.
- For more information regarding per minute call rates, refer to the Twilio Voice Rates
The Shared Plan provides pooled (shared) numbers within the same org, each additional number needed by a user that is not pooled be billed at $1/mo (for US and Canada only; international numbers will be billed according the applicable country rate).
Legacy Voice Usage Pricing: Contracts Executed Prior to May 11, 2020
Note: The following information does only applies to contracts with Outreach executed before May 11, 2020. For more information regarding current Voice offers, or to update a current contract, contact support for more information.
Some Basics of Calling
- To access Voice, organizations must have Voice included in their contract.
- Calls are charged per minute, rounded up to the nearest minute.
- Usage is billed at the end of the month for the month's usage.
- Phone numbers are billed separately from minutes used.
- Billing will be transacted through our standard billing processor.
- If an organization chooses to pay by credit card, a transaction fee will be added of 3%.
- To access Voice and get started, please contact your Outreach Account Executive.
For more information regarding the pros and cons of computer-based vs. phone calling options, refer to the Computer vs. Phone Calling Options article.
Minutes Cost Overview
- Outreach bills on minutes used, rounded up to whole minute.
- Minutes are counted once the call connects.
Outbound Call Rates:
- VOIP Calls - $0.012/min
- Bridge Calls - $0.024/min
Note: Reflected on invoices as $.01 and $.02.
Phone Number Rates
To make calls through Voice, users need to select one or more phone numbers to dial out through for both preferred phones and computer-based calls. When an end recipient sees a call coming inbound, they will see this phone number you have selected through Outreach.
Users can select a phone number based on country and area code to dial through as detailed in this article. Reserving a phone number incurs a monthly flat cost of $1 per USA-based phone numbers. For phone numbers in other countries pricing is available here.
The monthly cost will continue until the number is deleted form the Outreach account. Learn more about Local Dial here.