Note: if your most recent contract with Outreach was executed on or after Aug 22nd, 2018 please refer to the top pricing "Voice Usage Packages." If you have a voice pricing prior to Aug 22nd, please refer to the "Legacy Voice Usage Pricing" section. Please reach our to your Outreach representative or email@example.com for more information
Voice Usage Packages
For a list of current international rates, please see http://outreach.io/
Local Presence Add-On Prices
Legacy Voice Usage Pricing
For contracts effective before Aug 21, 2018
Some Basics of Calling
- To access Voice, organizations must have Voice included in their contract.
- Outreach uses Twilio as our voice provider.
- Calls are charged per minute, rounded up to the nearest minute.
- Usage is billed at the end of the month for the month's usage.
- Phone numbers are billed separately from minutes used.
- Billing will be transacted through our standard billing processor.
- If an organization chooses to pay by credit card, a transaction fee will be added of 3%.
- To access Voice and get started, please contact your Outreach Account Executive.
- For an overview of the difference between VOIP and Bridge dialing, please visit this article.
Minutes Cost Overview:
- Outreach bills on minutes used, rounded up to whole minute.
- Minutes are counted once the dial tone is initiated.
- Outreach does not charge for inbound calls or live listen usage.
Outbound Call Rates:
- VOIP calls = $0.0175/min.
- Bridge calls = $0.03/min.
Phone Number Rates:
To make calls through Voice, users need to select one or more phone numbers to dial out through for both bridge and VOIP calls. When an end recipient sees a call coming inbound, they will see this phone number you have selected through Outreach.
Users can select a phone number based on country and area code to dial through as detailed in this article. Reserving a phone number incurs a monthly flat cost of $1 per phone number.