Outreach supports calling as a first class citizen, along with email. We have built Outreach Voice to enable users to make and receive calls to support the sales communication workflow.
With Voice, users can make outbound calls, as well as receive inbound calls, from within the Outreach the application, and on top of Salesforce and elsewhere. Users have the option of leveraging VOIP dialing for convenience, or bridge dialing for highest call quality on any call they make or receive.
- Choosing Basic or Advanced Voice
- Enabling/Disabling Outreach Voice
- Setting Up Your Voice Phone Numbers
- Understanding VOIP Vs Bridge
Using Outreach Voice
- Bridge Dials With Outreach Voice
- Making VOIP Calls With Outreach Voice
- Answering An Incoming Call
- Logging Call Dispositions
- Actions Available On A Call
Pricing & Invoicing