Calling is incredibly important to account based sales workflows. Outreach has built and continues to build functionality that empowers representatives to call more effectively.
We have found some customers need basic calling workflow upgrade with Outreach Voice, and others want more functionality that makes larger teams so much more effective.
Getting Started With Outreach Voice
When you opt into Voice, members of your team will be able to start a voice call with anyone that has a valid phone number. If you do not have voice enabled already, you’ll have to have your org’s admin contact their Outreach Account Executive to enable the feature. Enabling this feature will make it available to all members of your team. Here is more on pricing.
See below for an overview of what comes in the two packages.
- Select any phone number you want to call from, with any area code
- Call via Bridge or VOIP
- Click to call in Outreach on the prospect, or in task flow
- Click to call in Salesforce on contact view, lead view, list views for contacts and leads
- Inbound call routing to your desk/mobile phone
- Customizable call dispositions, which can post to SFDC in activities
- Call metrics throughout the application
- Call history index (like outbox), broken down by stats
- All the features from Basic Voice
- Call Recording
- Post call recordings in activities to Salesforce
- Local Dial
- Manager Live 'Listen In' & 'Join'
Getting Voice Activated
If you do not currently have Voice activated, or if you are on Basic and wish to be on Advanced, please contact your Outreach Account Executive or email us at email@example.com.