Calling is incredibly important to account-based sales workflows. Outreach has built and continues to build functionality that empowers representatives to call more effectively.
With Voice, members of your team will be able to start a voice call with anyone that has a valid phone number. If you do not have voice enabled already, have your Outreach Admin contact their Outreach Account Executive or CSM to enable the feature. Enabling this feature will make it available to all members of your team.
- Select any phone number you want to call from
- Custom Caller ID
- Call via Bridge or VOIP
- International support
- Click to call in Outreach on the prospect, or in task flow
- Click to call in Salesforce on contact view, lead view, list views for contacts and leads
- Inbound call routing to your desk/mobile phone
- Customizable call dispositions and notes
- Call metrics throughout the application, including call duration metrics
- Call history index (similar to the email outbox), broken down by stats
- Call Recording Area Code Blacklist for Two-party consent compliance
- Call Recordings, which post to the Salesforce activity
- Local Dial
- Voicemail Drop
- Live call quality sensor
- Live call coaching
- Salesforce sync with customizable activity mapping
- Warm Transfer
Activating Outreach Voice
If you do not currently have Voice activated, please contact your Outreach CSM, Account Executive or submit a request to the Support Portal to get this service added for your team.