The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in configuring Outreach Voice to work with a personal phone.
Outreach Voice allows you to initiate a call through Outreach with an Outreach phone number and route the call through your desk phone.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials on the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the Settings landing page, click Voice.
- Click to enable Phone under the Select The Device You Want To Call From option.
- Click and select the number to use from the Phone Number dropdown menu.
- To receive calls on a preferred phone, click to enable the Phone option for Select The Device You Want to Receive Calls On option.