Tags are an effective way to organize lists of records into 'folders', making it easy to search and filter by them as you build more sequences for various purposes.
When building sequences by lead type, persona or vertical, make sure to add a tag to indicate the common attribute it holds with other sequences.
For example, sequences built for inbound leads might be tagged with "Inbound".
Adding Tags to Sequences
To add tags to sequences in bulk:
1. Navigate to Sequences in Outreach
2. Select the sequences you want to tag using the checkbox
3. Click the tag icon and select "Add Tags". Click enter after typing the tag to add it to the list. You can add multiple tags by clicking enter after each entry.
To add tags to a single sequence:
1. When creating the sequence, navigate to the settings tab of the sequence
2. Find the Tags field and type your tag, then hit the enter key to lock in the tag