The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users regarding adding tags to templates.
Using tags makes it easy to search and filter as you build more templates for different scenarios. For example, templates built for inbound leads that requested a demo might be tagged with "Request for a Demo".
- Outreach Users
- Tags can be added to templates at the point of creation. For more information on creating a template, refer to the applicable article.
How to Add Tags to a Template:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Templates icon (double squares) in the navigation sidebar. Note: Search, sort, and apply filters to return specific results.
- Click to select the applicable templates.
- Click the Tag icon (tag icon) and select Add Tags. Note: Click Remove Tags to remove any stored tags on the selected template(s).
- Input a new tag or select from a tag from the list as applicable.
- Click Add.
The tags are added to the selected template(s) as applicable.