Using tags makes it easy to search and filter as you build more templates for different scenarios. For example, templates built for inbound leads that requested a demo might be tagged with "Request for a Demo".
Add tags to Templates in Bulk
- On the left hand navigation bar, hover over the book icon and select templates. If your navigation bar is expanded, click on the paper icon. This will take you to the template overview page.
- Identify the templates that need to be tagged and click on the checkboxes next to the template name.
- Click on the tag icon that appears on the top of the page and select "Add Tags"
- Type the name of the tag, clicking "enter" when you're ready to add the text as a tag. Confirm the tag and refresh your page.
Add Tags to a Single Template
- When creating the template, scroll to the bottom and find the Tags field.
- Type your tag, then hit the enter key to lock in the tag.
- Save your changes.