Bulk modifying gives you the option to update prospects and accounts on a mass scale. Bulk Modify is located in the list view within both the Prospects or Accounts sections.
1. Check the items from the list you wish to edit and click on the ellipses icon from the toolbar.
2. You'll see a new window open and where you can select the field you want to update on all accounts or prospects.
3. Once you have selected what you'd like to change from the drop-down menu, select "update"
Here are a few ways you can leverage this capability:
- Update Custom Fields to Activate Triggers. In one action, modify custom fields to any number of Prospects or Accounts to activate your existing Triggers. This allows you to instantly apply the Trigger's workflow rules.
- Set Time Zones. Search prospects by city or state to assign the appropriate time zone so your emails are sent based on your prospects' location.
- Ownership. Quickly assign an owner to specific accounts or a list of prospects to set up your engagement strategy.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com