- Track Validity of Prospect Contact Info. Manually set the status of email or phone contact information for Prospects within Outreach to valid, questionable, invalid, or no status. By default contact information will be set to no status. Check out the Help Article to learn more.
- View User Details and Activities. When enabled, a User tab will appear in the primary navigation toolbar and show a list of Outreach Users you have permission to view (all access to user details are determined by Profiles within Governance). This list provides activity details for each User, including # of sent emails, reply rate, due activities and active tasks. Clicking into a User allows you to access an activity timeline, list of sent emails and logged calls. Metrics are calculated from the last 30 days of activity and data can be exported via CSV file. Check out the Help Article to learn more.
- Bulk Modify Fields on Prospects or Accounts. Select a single or multiple items to modify any available field (including Custom Fields) from the list view for Prospects or Accounts. All previous options to edit fields have been consolidated into a single "pencil" edit icon on the list toolbar. Check out Product News to learn more.
- Warning added before deleting an Outreach Voice Number. Before deleting a number, users will now see: "You are about to delete your Outreach Voice Number and relinquish future charges. Additionally, this number will be transferred to the Twilio phone bank, for other users to purchase."
- Exposing private Outreach Voice numbers. Admins now have the ability to see the entire list of the voice numbers their team is using, as well as the ability to assign or delete numbers.
- Archived is now 'Locked'. We have changed this language and added a safety mechanism to prevent prospects from being added to locked sequences. Prospects already in the sequence can still continue progressing if the sequence is still on.
Questions or feedback? Get in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org.