The purpose of this article is to provide guidance to Outreach Admins on how to install a marketplace app for a specific group of users.
This feature allows administrators to install a Marketplace app for a specific group of Outreach users, ensuring that the app is visible and accessible only to a designated subset of the total user base.
Users, who don’t have an app installed don’t not see the app in the list of available apps in Shell Extensions (left hand main navigation), Tab Extensions, and Text editor extensions.
Users who have access to a layout featuring an app tile they don’t have installed will still see the app tile, but they won't have access to the content within the tile.
- Outreach Admins
New application installation
- During app installation from the Outreach Marketplace, select Install for selected users and profiles.
- Select the individual Users or Profiles.
- Click Install.
Modify access to an installed application
- Log in to Outreach.
- Click Settings > Integrations > Installed apps.
- Select the app from the list.
- Navigate to the Access tab and make the desired changes.