Transfer Prospects and Sequences from One Outreach User to Another
Sometimes you'll want to transfer (1) sequenced prospects (2) sequence ownership and (3) change ownership of prospects from one Outreach user to another user. A common example of this is when a user leaves your organization, and you want to assign all active prospects, and all active sequences, to another user.
Transfer Sequenced Prospects
- Go to your Sequence States to view all prospects in a sequence via [Settings] >> [Sequence States]. (If sequence states is unavailable please reach out to Support@Outreach.io)
- Filter all the Prospects in Sequences by [Sequencer]. This will be 'You' if you're the current user, or another user (if you're an admin)
- Select All prospects, make sure you click 'select all items'
- Click the Gear icon and "Assign Mailbox" to the new user
Transfer Sequence Ownership
Note: Each Sequence must be done individually (one at-a-time)
- Click on the following: Sequences > Sort & Filter > Filter sequences by current owner
- Click into each sequence, go to [Settings] >> and reassign the sequence ownership:
**Note; following the same logic you may want to reassign Tasks for any existing tasks and Templates as well.
Reassign Prospect Ownership
- Filter the prospects by user >> Select All prospects >> Update Owner Field: