How to transfer prospects and sequences from one Outreach user to another user
Sometimes you'll want to transfer (1) all prospects currently in sequences and (2) all sequences owned by one user, from one Outreach user to another user. A common example of this is when a user leaves your organization, and you want to assign all active prospects, and all active sequences, to another user.
This is a three-step procedure. First we'll transfer all Prospects owned by a user. Second, we’ll transfer all Sequences. Third, we’ll add Prospects to a Sequence.
- Click on the following: Sequence > Prospects > magnifying glass icon. Filter all the Prospects in Sequences by the current Prospect owner. This will be 'You' if you're the owner, or another user (if you're an admin)
- Click Update Results
- Click the checkbox to select all Prospects, then make sure you click 'select all items'
- Click the Gear icon > Assign Mailbox to the new user
- Click the More icon > Assign Owner to the new user
Transfer Sequences - Note: each Sequence must be done individually (one at-a-time)
- Click on the following: Sequences > magnifying glass icon > Filter sequences by current owner
- Go to the far right of the sequence > click on the blue arrow down icon > select Clone
- Name the cloned sequence
- Assign the sequence to new Owner
- Select the Share Type
- Click the Clone icon
- Repeat for each sequence
Add Prospects to Sequences
Go to each of the cloned sequences and add prospects to that sequence