New Sort/Filter Options for Tasks
Tasks are at the core of getting work done and our goal is always to help you do you work as effectively as possible. To help you, we’ve introduced several new capabilities to allow you to better sort tasks. The new capabilities include:
- Sort tasks based on sequence and steps a task is generated from
- Sort tasks by due date
- Sort tasks based on local time of prospect
- Search tasks based on relative date (such as ‘tasks completed today’ or ‘tasks due tomorrow’). Additionally, these capabilities can be used to create Smart Views.
Task Priority - the ability to set priority of Outreach tasks
- Users are now able to specify task priorities and auto prioritize based on a particular sequence step directly from the sequence step setting. Specific capabilities include:
- Users can manually set a task priority as Low, Normal or High when creating a new task or modifying existing tasks. By default it will be set as “Normal.”
- User can set the default task priorities for a manual sequence step, such that a manual email, generic task or call task generated by the sequence will have the corresponding priority.
- From the Task List View, users can sort, filter and create smart views based on task priorities.