Some Basics of Calling
- To access Voice, organizations must have Voice included in their contract.
- Outreach uses Twilio as our voice provider.
- Calls are charged per minute, rounded up to the nearest minute.
- Usage is billed at the end of the month for the month's usage.
- Phone numbers are billed separately from minutes used.
- Billing will be transacted through our standard billing processor.
- If an organization chooses to pay by credit card, a transaction fee will be added of 3%.
- To access Voice and get started, please contact your Outreach Account Executive.
- For an overview of the difference between VOIP and Bridge dialing, please visit this article.
Minutes Cost Overview
- Outreach bills on minutes used, rounded up to whole minute.
- Minutes are counted once the dial tone is initiated.
- Outreach does not charge for inbound calls or live listen usage.
Outbound Call Rates
- VOIP calls = $0.0175/min.
- Bridge calls = $0.03/min.
Phone Number Rates
To make calls through Voice, users need to select one or more phone numbers to dial out through for both bridge and VOIP calls. When an end recipient sees a call coming inbound, they will see this phone number you have selected through Outreach.
Users can select a phone number based on country and area code to dial through as detailed in this article. Reserving a phone number incurs a monthly flat cost of $1 per phone number