The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users regarding delayed sending of emails.
- Outreach Users
With delayed delivery, also known as "send later", you can compose your email and set the date and time you'd like the email to be delivered to your prospect.
Delayed Delivery - "Send Later"
- Make sure you've installed the Outreach plug-in for Outlook.
- In Outlook, compose a new email or reply to an email thread. Ensure the Outreach Everywhere chrome extension is enabled, by opening the extension and logging into the Outreach platform.
- Compose your email and, once completed, click on the clock symbol next to the "send now" button. This button is found at the bottom of the plug-in panel, next to where the "Send with Outreach" button is located.
- Select the date and time you'd like the email to be delivered and click "set schedule".
- You'll know the email is scheduled for delivery when a green bar appears confirming the date and time selected.
- Click "Send with Outreach" to schedule your email.
Where can you view scheduled emails?
If the email is scheduled for a delayed delivery, or if the compose window is accidentally closed, Outreach will save a draft of the email in the Outlook draft folder as well as in the Outreach outbox.