The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in manually resuming Sequenced Prospects in a pending state.
- Outreach Users
- Newly Added Prospects appear in a pending state if the Sequence Throttle settings are not configured. For more information regarding Sequence Throttle settings, refer to the How To Configure Sequence Throttles article.
- Prospects are added to Sequences as configured by the User. For more information regarding adding Prospects to a Sequence, refer to the How To Add Prospects to a Sequence article.
How To Resume Pending Prospects:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequence icon (paper plane) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort and filter and click to select the applicable Sequence.
- Click Prospects and select Prospects from the dropdown menu.
- Click the More Options (ellipses) to the right of the applicable pending Prospect and select Activate.
- Click Yes to confirm activation.
Refresh the browser to confirm the Prospect is activated in the sequence as configured.