The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring additional fields for collecting Prospect information when booking a meeting.
Outreach provides Admins the ability to configure public calendar fields to collect additional information from Prospects when a meeting is being booked using the Organization's public calendars.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- The First Name, Last Name, and Email Address fields are required by default.
Create New Public Calendar Fields:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Meetings in the System Config section of the Settings panel.
- Click to select the applicable display (requirement) options for the Company and Phone Number fields as outlined in the table below.
Option Description Do Not Display This field will not be displayed to the Prospect when booking a meeting. Display Required This field will be displayed to the Prospect when booking a meeting and must have a value. Display - Not Required This field will be displayed to the Prospect when booking a meeting but a value is not required.
- Click Save.
The Public Calendar Fields will display for Prospects as configured.