If your emails are failing to send and your receiving a "mailbox has not recently been synced" and your mailbox is connected using Office 365 OAuth2, you may have had your OAuth2 token revoked or it may have expired.
Resyncing/Reconnecting Office 365 Mailboxes
- Click on your initials in the bottom left corner of Outreach. Select "Mailbox" from the top of the page and "edit" your settings.
- Click into your mailbox and select 'disconnect'. The Office 365 connection box should turn grey.
- Reconnect your mailbox by clicking on 'Connect to Office 365' and entering your Office 365 email and password as needed. If successful, the button will turn blue.
- Turn on your sending and syncing toggles. These will turn green if the mailbox is connected correctly.
- Don't forget to hit save!
- Once reconnected, you can retry any failed emails from the Outreach outbox.